10 Easy To Follow Diet Tips
Before rushing off to sign up for the latest fad diet plan or trying a multitude of slimming supplements – why try the cheaper alternative. You never know it might just work.
Below are the top 10 tips for losing weight on a shoestring.
1. Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids. Water is one of the best, although uninspiring drinks for reducing calorie intake. If water is boring add a few drops of fresh lemon or orange.
2. Your daily menu should consist of 5 portions of fruit and 5 or vegetables. Fresh fruit is particularly beneficial as they contain phytochemicals that can help to ward off disease and ailments.
Capsiplex – the commercial diet pill that everyone is talking about has just got better.
Capsiplex Plus with added 5-HTP is now available to buy direct.
Capsiplex Plus is one, if not THE best selling fat burner on the market but can also promote serotonin levels.
Read about Capsiplex Plus
3. Don’t eat for the sake of eating – Eat only when you are hungry. Don’t over eat at the meal table and chew your food at least 30 times before swallowing.
4. Add spices to your food. A salad can be turned from rabbit food into a culinary delight by adding low calorie spices such as cajun, black pepper and salsa.
5. Never eat a large meal just before bed time. Your main meal should always be around midday, this will give you ample time to burn off the additional calories throughout the rest of the day.
6. According to the modern concept, a balanced diet with high but healthy protein and moderate carbohydrate along with regular fitness exercises helps best to reduce weight. Protein burns fat and conserves muscle mass.
7. Choose for the ‘3H Food’ (Healthy, Home cooked, and Hygienic).
8. A smaller plate will help to reduce your food portion. You eat with your eyes.
9. Stop comfort eating. A sacrifice granted – but in times of stress do not reach for the cookie jar, it is not your friend.
10. Sitting down in front of the television night after night does not help. At least once a week avoid the gogglebox – do something else.