Krill Oil Soft Gels
Krill is a small crustacean that feeds on algae – they look not too dissimilar to shrimps .
Krill oil is extracted from Euphausia Superbaspecies which are rich in omega-3.
Just as with other oils extracted from fish Krill oil contains both of the omega-3 fats, eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA).
High In Omega 3
How Is Krill Oil Beneficial
- A healthy heart, with reduction in heart-damaging inflammation
- Improved concentration, memory & learning
- Stabilization of blood sugar levels
- Healthy joints, with a decrease in pain and symptoms associated with arthritis
- Fighting the damaging effects of aging
- Healthy brain and nervous system function and development
- Protection for cell membranes
- Improvement in cholesterol and other blood lipid levels
- Healthy liver function
- Relief of PMS symptoms and painful menstrual periods
- Bolstering the immune system
- Healthy mood regulation
- Optimal skin health
- Improved quality of life
Krill Oil Compared To Fish Oil
Unfortunately, fish oil is weak in antioxidant content. Not only that, but as you increase your intake of omega-3 essential fatty acids by consuming fish oil, you actually increase your need for even more antioxidant protection.
Krill oil has more potency than other fish oils
- Over 300 times greater than Vitamins A & E
- Over 48 times greater than Omega-3
- Over 34 times greater than Co Q-10
Where To Buy Krill Oil
Superba Krill Oil 500mg 60 Soft Gels is available to buy from UK supplier HealthSpark
Currently the mots potent Krill oil is available to purchase at half price £15.95