Pure Acai Featured In Sunday Express
At last count there are over 700 billion different branded Acai Berry products.
Ok this was a slight exaggeration but it certainly feels as though the sheer volume of Acai products available in store at high street vendors such as Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda etc is designed to confuse.
Even more confusing is the amount of information surrounding Acai on the internet.
So here is the ultimate in simplicity – here is what you should look for in acai product.
Pure Acai Berry
The best, most effective and most potent form of getting the benefit of the acai berry into your system is by capsule (pill or tablet)
Products that contain a bit of Acai, a bit of this and a bit of something else should be avoided – acai is best served in undiluted state.
Only buy products that use FREEZE DRIED ACAI – if the Product you intend to buy does not contain Freeze dried acai – avoid.
You should also only consider product that contain at least 500mg per serving anything less and the benefits will be less.
So what are the benefits of taking Acai regularly.
Acai Berry – Why Use
- Weight Loss – although Acai berries are not primarily slimming pills as such, they do help you immensely to shed additional weight or excess body fat. Acai is very rich in antioxidants and can help convert excess body fat into fuel.
- Raise Your Metabolism – this body fuel can give you increased energy levels enabling more mobility.
- Fight Tiredness & Fatigue – additional energy creates a higher state of alertness, improves concentration and can increase stamina levels
- Antioxidant – one of the most important functions of Acai is its ability to rid the body of harmful toxins. Free Radicals are tiny atoms that are all around us caused by pollution and our current lifestyle. Free Radicals can cause premature ageing and disease. Acai can greatly reduce Free Radical damage.
- Protein Levels – The berry is a rich source of protein and 20 amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, there is approx. 8 grams of protein in a 100 gram serving of Acai.
- Vitamins And Minerals – Vitamins B1, B2, B3 as well as Vitamin E, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc are all packed into this little purple berry.
Recommended Acai Product
With Only Pure, Freeze-Dried Acai Berry 700mg In Every Capsule – this is the highest quality Acai Berry on the UK market.
Do not be fooled by cheaper alternatives, this is the real deal – Just check the ingredients!