If the marketing material is to be believed, customers who take Phentaslim diet pills two times per day can destroy their hunger pangs and annihilate their body fat.
It’s a powerful statement, but creating a powerful weight loss formulation is a lot harder than stringing a few well-chosen words together.
However, this particular diet pill has been around for a long time and over 101,000 Phentaslim users say that it works.
Statistics like that are hard to argue with, so it would appear the manufacturer’s claim is not just hot air. Let’s take a closer look at the product and try and ascertain why so many people are saying it’s so good.
Promised Benefits and Their Importance
- Reduces cravings
- Burns excess calories
- Burns fat
- Improves mental clarity
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts the Health
Diet pills that reduce hunger cravings help people to eat less food. This causes a corresponding reduction in calories.
Diet pills that cause the body to burn more calories usually do so by speeding up the metabolism. The combination of a more calorie-hungry metabolism and a reduction in calorie intake can cause the body to run short of calories.
According to an article in the Scientific American, even when it’s at rest the body burns 10.8 calories per hour and 20% of them are used to power our thoughts. Fortunately, unlike a car, the human body doesn’t grind to a stop when it runs short of fuel, it begins burning fat instead.
That’s a good thing because it helps us to lose weight. The only problem is, when the body runs out of (food provided) calories, fatigue can become a problem and it can be hard to focus and think clearly. Phentaslim contains ingredients that can make these problems go away.
The Ingredients In Focus
Two Phentaslim capsules provide:
- Green Tea (375mg): The antioxidants provided by green tea are good for boosting the health and protecting they body from disease. Scientific study shows they also boost the metabolism and help people to lose weight.
- Caffeine (270mg): The presence of caffeine in the blend should boost energy levels and improve concentration. These abilities can be supported by a study conducted at the University of Cardiff, and a study conducted elsewhere shows caffeine also boosts the metabolism and encourages the burning of body fat.
- Guarana seed (100mg): A berry that delivers caffeine slowly. This allows for longer lasting benefits.
- L-Theanine (225mg): An amino acid that increases mental alertness and protects against stress.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): A stress-fighting amino acid that is also good for enhancing the mood.
- L-Carnitine (200 mg): A fat burning amino acid that encourages faster recovery after exercise.
- Panax Ginseng Root (120mg): Further study is needed, but some research suggests ginseng may disrupt the body’s ability to create fresh stores of fat.
- Magnesium (80mg): A mineral that aids nutrient absorption. Magnesium has also been shown to aid insulin function and help prevent obesity.
- Cayenne Pepper (50mg): A proven fat burner obtained from chilli peppers. Research shows the ingredient is also capable of suppressing the appetite and preventing hunger urges.
- Zinc (15 mg): A valuable mineral that supports weight loss and boosts the immune system.
- Black Pepper Extract (6mg): The piperine (alkaloid) in black pepper helps maximise the benefits provided by other ingredients.
- Vitamin B3 (20mg), Vitamin B6 (1.7mg), Vitamin B1 (1.3mg), Vitamin B12 (10mcg): B Vitamin are necessary for a swift and efficient metabolism.
How to Take Phentaslim
The first capsule of the day should be taken (with a glass of water) 20 minutes before breakfast. The second capsule of the day is required 20 minutes before lunch. Results will be improved if Phentaslim is combined with diet and exercise.
Some comments read…
Phentaslim Side Effects and Product Suitability
No side effects have been reported, but Phentaslim is not intended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child. Nor is the Phentaslim formulation suitable for anyone who is under 18-years-old or has a body mass index (BMI) under 18.5.
Anyone who has existing health problems is advised to check with their GP prior to using weight management supplements of any kind. The same advice holds true for people who are using medication.
Phentaslim is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee.
Our Take on Phentaslim
The Phentaslim formulation appears to be powerful enough to deliver the kind of results the manufacturer promises and, more importantly, past customers confirm the pills deliver the goods. There’s even a money back guarantee. We cannot fault Phentaslim and have no hesitation in adding it to our list of best diet pills.
How to Buy Phentaslim
A bottle of Phentaslim costs $59.99 (£48) from the official website and it is possible to place the order online or via telephone.
The cost is not unreasonable for such a good product and customers can get an even better deal by taking advantage of bulk buy deals and incentives.