Boost and Burn is part of range of health and fitness supplements produced in the UK by Skinny Minnies.
Other items in the range include meal replacement shakes, muscle recovery pills, and an appetite suppressant called Slim Down.
Boost and Burn is designed to support weight loss by speeding up the metabolism. If it can achieve this it will help people to burn extra calories throughout the day. Skinny Minnies say the formulation is equally suitable for empowering workout sessions; so it would appear to have value both as a diet pill and as pre-workout supplement.
Skinny Minnies customer support personnel can be contacted via telephone during normal (UK) office hours and the website also provides a contact form.
The fact that the company makes it so easy for customers to contact them is a point in their favour, but the fact that they provide customers with so little information about their products earns them a big, black mark. The Boost and Burn sales page could win a prize for the shortest product description. It’s only 33 words, backed-up by a bullet point list.
- Assists training
- Assists weight loss
- Delivers an energy explosion
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each capsule contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg): Anyone who wakes up to a cup of coffee each day will be well aware what a powerful stimulant caffeine can be. It is good for boosting energy levels and helps clear the mind. Each Boost and Burn capsule contains as much caffeine as two cups of coffee, so a two-capsule dose taken before training should help empower an improved workout. Caffeine is also a proven thermogenic fat burner, so it is doubly valuable here, but its presence will also make Boost and Burn unsuitable for anyone who does not tolerate stimulants well.
- Citrus Aurantium (150mg): Citrus aurantium is a citrus fruit extract that provides the stimulant synephrine. Research shows it’s capable of boosting the metabolism and increasing energy expenditure but, its inclusion will also make the formulation all the more unsuitable for people who have a low stimulant tolerance threshold.
- Niacin (16mg): A B Vitamin (B3) that is necessary for a healthy metabolism. Niacin is often added to bodybuilding supplements because it has the ability to improve vasodilation and trigger the release of extra human growth hormone.
- Guarana (10mg): An ingredient taken from a tropical fruit. Guarana is often added to energy drinks because it delivers a slow release of caffeine that can help keep energy levels topped-up for prolonged periods of time.
- Green Tea (10mg): Green tea’s ability to speed up the metabolism and cause thermogenic fat burning can be supported my numerous clinical trials. Green tea is a source of caffeine, but most of its value is attributable to the fact that it is packed full of fat burning antioxidants and they are as good for the health as they are for the waistline.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (2mg): The results of a study conducted by scientists at the University of Catania, in Italy, reveal a 2mg dose of l-carnitine can reduce mental and physical fatigue and cause a reduction in fat mass.
How to Use Boost and Burn
People who are using Boost and Burn to lose weight will need to take one capsule each morning and a second capsule four to six hours later.
When Boost and Burn is being used to empower a workout session, two capsules should be taken 45 minutes before training begins. It is important never to take more than two capsules in any 24-hour period and best results will be obtained when the capsules are used alongside a strict regimen of diet and exercise.
Boost and Burn Customer Testimonials
The Skinny Minnies website has a page where customers can post comments, but most of the comments left are about other items from the Skinny Minnies Range.
The few comments that mention Boost and Burn have been posted my people who were using the capsules alongside other supplements, so they will not provide an insight into how well Boost and Burn is likely to fair when used as a standalone product.
Boost and Burn Side Effects & Health Considerations
Skinny Minnies Boost and Burn is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems, or are using medication, will need to seek a doctor’s advice prior to commencing supplementation.
Where to Buy Boost and Burn
It is only possible to buy Boost & Burn from the Skinny Minnies website. There are 60 capsules in each bottle and the price is £20 (USD$ 24.50).
There is no money back guarantee.
Many people who use Skinny Minnies Boost and Burn as a pre-work out energy provider will probably find the formulation helps them to give a little more in the gym, but anyone who has a problem with stimulants is more likely to feel jittery and ill. However, at the other end of the scale, the amount of stimulation provided will likely be too low for die-hard training fanatics whose bodies have become so used to stimulants it takes a hefty dose to get them going.
It seems likely that Boost and Burn will also speed up the metabolism in the promised way and set the stage for improved fat burning, but the fact that the formulation does not contain any powerful appetite suppressing ingredients is something of an issue.
Resisting food and sticking to a calorie-controlled diet is one of the biggest challenges most dieters face and Boost and Burn will not provide the support needed. The customer comments page on the Skinny Minnies website shows several users have been combining the metabolism boosting abilities of Boost and Burn with the appetite suppressing abilities of Slim Down.
No doubt the two products will work better when combined, but many people may prefer to purchase a product that provides an all-in-one solution and delivers the complete support they need.
What do we Recommend
We recommend PhenQ – a highly effective and very popular combination diet tablet that can burn existing fat, block newly consumed fat as well as suppressing appetite.
PhenQ is available without prescription from their official website and ships worldwide without incurring a shipping charge, The guarantee is 60 days.